Qualifications: MEd from University of Canberra, Australia, MBA in Management from Pannasastra University of Cambodia, BBA in Accounting from Pannasastra University of Cambodia.
Courses taught: Consultant
Consultant in IQA Unit
H/P: +855 10 330 855 | 017 330 855
Profile Summary :
Mr. Tith Sinoeun has been working for Accreditation Committee of Cambodia (ACC) since 2008. Currently he is a deputy director of department of standards and accreditation, ACC, MoEYS. He has earned a lot knowledge and experience in quality assurance via many activities such as developing accreditation guidelines and assessment tools, assessment processes, QA trainings, and other tasks. At the regional and international level, he used to joint oversea trainings and meetings, mainly Asia Pacific Quality Network (APQN) Annual Meeting, ASEAN Young Quality Assurance Officers Network Annual Meeting, and EU SHARE workshop etc. Currently, he is also holding a position at LSi Business School as consultant to IQA Unit. His main duties include advising to IQA Unit on IQA Structure and procedures, QA trainings, self-assessment, and national international quality recognition.
IQA Mechanism with the following key job descriptions :
- Preparing a work procedure and plan for IQA and teaching improvement at Teaching and Learning Center
- Conducting trainings on IQA to Internal Assessors and staff
- Working with other relevant Offices/Departments to conduct a self-assessment of LSi against the ACC's standards
- Writing a Self-Assessment Report (SAR) for the ACC and other relevant institutions
- Coordinating IQA work with ACC or other accrediting bodies in the regions or the world
- Working with other relevant Offices/Departments for AUN-QA assessment
- Joining monthly LSi operation meetings and other urgent meetings upon agreed data and time
- Other duties as may arise from time to time and as may be assigned by Director.
Teaching and Learning quality assurance with the following key tasks:
- With the support and cooperation from Department of SME Management and English Language, to develop training programs, training through interventions, and writing training materials about academic teaching.
- With the support and cooperation from Department of SME Management and English Language, to improve the teaching skills of lecturers and TAs through workshop as well as meetings and individual consultations.
- With the support and cooperation from Department of Academic and Student Affairs, (DASA), to conduct satisfaction surveys about teaching and outstanding lecturers.
- With the support and cooperation from Research and Development Office, to do practical research concerning academic teaching and ways to improve it.
- With the support and cooperation from IT Support Unit, to develop and implementing teaching technologies.