The granted scholarship student must maintain minimum 80% score in the grading scale of LSi Business School or at least 3.0 grade-point average (GPA) from the total courses in each semester.
Procedure and Requirements :
- If the GPA of a scholarship recipient falls below 3.0 for each semester of the year in which it is awarded, the scholarship for the following semester will be reduced at 10% and student have to pay for its cost of the courses.
- The scholarship student must follow all rules and regulations of LSi Business School, and actively involve in all community and voluntary work of LSi Business School. The Scholarship Commitee is given a month timeline to have all applications be approved.
- Criteria for scholarship grants may include, but are not limited to the following :
- Prior academic performance;
- Performance of each applicant on tests designed to measure ability and aptitude for educational work;
- Recommendations from instructors of such applicant and any others who have knowledge of the applicant's capabilities;
- Additional biographical information regarding an applicant's career, academic and other relevant experiences, financial need;
- The applicant's motivation, character, ability, or potential.