Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) are the backbone of the global economy, contributing more than 50% of employment worldwide. In emerging economies, they are drivers of innovation and self-sufficiency. As countries reduce trade barriers, and digitalized business becomes the norm, there are ample opportunities for SMEs to build on their accomplishments and expand their reach into new regional and global markets.
To this end, the E-MBA in SME Leadership program seeks to enhance:
- Creativity, leading to vision and innovation
- Personal and team leadership skills
- Communication skills
- Business management skills, including finance, human resources, marketing, problem-solving and decision making, and
- Digital business skills.
LSi Business School provides business professionals the opportunity for an international educational experience without the disruption of leaving behind career, family, and home for an extended period of time. Unique features of the program include:
- Hybrid learning format
- International faculty
- Coursework customized to individual learning needs
- Credits granted based on previous academic and work experience
- International, executive study tour as the final path to graduation
- Executive coaching available.
- To create a strong, evidence-based foundation of knowledge consistent with contemporary SME management and leadership theory and practice.
- To equip learners with creative, empirical, and ethical approaches to SME management and leadership that combine conceptual and technical knowledge, cognitive and practical skills, positive mindset, and interpersonal skills to successfully lead a business at regional or global scale.
- To integrate learners into local, regional, and global networks of business leaders.
Program graduates will be prepared to start-up or grow a business or franchise as owner, hold a mid- to senior-level position as an SME employee, or serve as a business advisor to SMEs. Graduates may fill a variety of job titles, including:
- Client Relations Manager
- C-Suite Executive
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Digital Product Manager
- Digital Transformation Specialist
- Finance Manager
- Human Resource Manager
- Manager of Investor Relations
- Marketing Manager
- Strategic Planning Specialist
- Talent Development Manager