E-MBA in SME Leadership
Applicants to the EMBA in SME Leadership will have the following, minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field. Applicants may be accepted on a provisional basis pending completion of bachelor’s level bridging courses required to excel in the EMBA curriculum.
- Two years of relevant work or business ownership experience.
- English proficiency equivalent to IBT TOEFL of 45, PBT TOEFL of 450, or IELTS of 5.0. This requirement may be waived under special circumstances at the discretion of the Admissions Committee.
- Successful interview with a three-person Admissions Committee consisting of the Dean of LA-SME and two additional faculty members.
- A letter stating the applicant’s interests and goals in pursuing the EMBA
- Original transcripts and certified copies of certificates from accredited HEI-level academic programs
- Two letters of recommendation from former instructors and/or supervisors
- 2 passport photos.