INTRODUCTING LSI BUSINESS SCHOOL
Lsi is the first business school in Cambodia to focus exclusively on SME Management. SMEs are essential drivers of the local economy., accounting for 70% of employment are more than 99% of companies. with its motto, "Entrepreneurship, Innovatin, Humanity," LSi seeks to produce graduates who are knowledgeable and experienced in business managemtn, bring a mindset of creativity to their future work and start up business, and are socially responsible global citizens.
LSi CURRENTLY OFFERS THREE PROGRAMS:
- English Programs (General English, English for Special Purposes, and Uinerity Preparatory Programse)
- Bachelor's Degree (B.B.A.) in SME Management
- Executive MBA (E-MBA) in SME leadership
UNIQUE FEATURES OF THE BACHELOR"S DEGREE PROGRAM INCLUDE:
- Our internatinal faculty focus on project-based and problem-based learning.
- LSi business partners guarantee that all students will have an internship or paid employment shile they study.
- Student groups receive professional coaching as they write a business plsn, culminationg in the opportunity ot pich their idea to investores.
- Each student will take at lease one overseas exposure trip to expand their networks, their knowledge of business models and pratices, and their sense of what is possible.
- A number of scholarship and finanacing program are available.
COMING IN 2022
- Certificate and diploma programs in SME Management are Leadership Credits may be applied to the EMBA program.
To become a leading highter education institution to offer SME Management programse in the country.
- To create an English working and learning environment
- To promote outcome-based teaching and learning
- To Build-up national and international academic and business partnerships
- To contiually upgrade the qualifications of teaching and non-teaching staff
Entrepreneurship - Innovation - Humanity
high School Deploma or Equivalent from an Accredited Institution.
Good Command of English:
- 5.0 IELTS Test Score or 450 TOEFL Paper test scrore (61-IBT TOEFL Score) or
- Passing LSi's English placement test or
- English-based hig school Curriculum
OUTCOME BASED LEARNING
1- Program Educational Objective (PEOs): Equip current entrepreneurs and young people with skills, knowledge, ability and character to succeed in both business and life.
2- Program Learning Outcomes (PLOs): Entrepreneurs, Global Citizens, and Life-Long Learners.
By completion of the program graduates will have the follwing attributes
- Effective communication
- Updated and relevant knowledge and skills
- Risk taking
- Pride taking for professional and personal integrity
- Use of creativity, critical thinkgin, analysis and research skills to solve real-business problems
- Teamwork and network, building skills, negotiation and conflict management
GLOBAL CITIZEN ATTRIBUTES:
- Balanced approach to complex problem solving
- Ethical and sustainable attitudes toward professional and personal life
- Effective communication in diverse cultural and social
- Creative use of technology in learning and professional life
- Global perspective on issues
LIFE-LONG LEARNER ATTRIBUTES:
- Flexibility and new idea engagement
- New technology adoption and evaluation
- Reflection on personal practice
- Knowledge and skills adaptation for academic and professional progress